Wednesday, June 7, 2017

WoW #152: Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper #2) by Kerri Maniscalco


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri ManiscalcoHunting Prince Dracula
(Stalking Jack the Ripper #2)
by Kerri Maniscalco
September 19, 2017
432 pages


Goodreads Summary:
In this hotly anticipated sequel to the haunting #1 bestseller Stalking Jack the Ripper, bizarre murders are discovered in the castle of Prince Vlad the Impaler, otherwise known as Dracula. Could it be a copycat killer...or has the depraved prince been brought back to life?

Following the grief and horror of her discovery of Jack the Ripper's true identity, Audrey Rose Wadsworth has no choice but to flee London and its memories. Together with the arrogant yet charming Thomas Cresswell, she journeys to the dark heart of Romania, home to one of Europe's best schools of forensic medicine...and to another notorious killer, Vlad the Impaler, whose thirst for blood became legend.

But her life's dream is soon tainted by blood-soaked discoveries in the halls of the school's forbidding castle, and Audrey Rose is compelled to investigate the strangely familiar murders. What she finds brings all her terrifying fears to life once again.

 
SJTR was one of my favourite 2016 reads so I'm of course eagerly awaiting this sequel!!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Amazing choice. I cannot wait to read this one.
    Cassi @ My ThoughtsLiterally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Super excited for this one, too. I just finished the SJR audiobook and it was so horrifically good! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the audiobook of this one! Horrific sounds excellent...lol

      Delete
  4. I still haven't read the first book but I heard it was pretty great. I need to get on this asap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do Jazmen! Come back and we'll discuss :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...